How much bump stop?

Bizcuit

My question is for the guys running one tons, and I’m assuming this could include the JL. I want to have a 40 hit the fender with about 4 to 5 of uptravel. My concern is the diff hitting before the tire hits the fender. Please clear this up for me, thanks.

My question is for the guys running one tons, and I’m assuming this could include the JL. I want to have a 40 hit the fender with about 4 to 5 of uptravel. My concern is the diff hitting before the tire hits the fender. Please clear this up for me, thanks.
Easy way to check remove the coils and shocks let it down slowly until bumps are compressed adjust accordingly.
I used an engine hoist to do mine .

Attachments

• IMG_0767.jpeg
    IMG_0767.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 3
Thanks, but I haven’t ordered the tires yet. I like the looks of minimal lift and LCOG, so If the diff hits before the 40’s, then I’ll toy with the idea of bigger tires. My wife drives it and doesn’t want any bigger than 40 is why I’m picking that number.

You should make absolutely sure that your shocks can not bottom out. More important than the fender.

Top Bottom