Hi from Eagle, CO!

Usmcvet8585

Hey Everyone,

I am a proud new owner of a 2013 rubicon unlimited. I have been without an off road machine for many years, and cannot wait to start building up my Jeep! I found Wayalife on YouTube about 2 years back and have been waiting to buy my jeep and join. Any recommendations on the first project. I bought it with a 2 inch teraflex budget boost already installed.

Thanks!

Rob

Welcome to Wayalife! Depending on what all you're looking to do in your Jeep, a good first mod might be some skid plates to protect your oil pan and transmission. Especially with our rocky Colorado trails. Other fun mods that were on my list were bumpers and a spare tire carrier. Hope to see you out on the trails!

Todd

Thanks guys! I was looking at the Evo System. There is a big list of things I am wanting to do, but I want to prioritize correctly. JeepPilot, that would be awesome! When and where do you go?

Welcome to WAL!👍 first mod is the easiest, grab yourself a couple of WAL decals. Adds instant power and badassness. 😉

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I was looking at the Evo System. There is a big list of things I am wanting to do, but I want to prioritize correctly. JeepPilot, that would be awesome! When and where do you go?

Heading to Moab with a group from Wayalife next month, and once the snow clears I'm planning on running up Holy Cross. There's a lot of trails on the north side of the valley I play around in too.

Top Bottom