Hi again from TN!!

trailless

Caught the Bug
So I introduced myself a week or so ago. That was before I had my Jeep. I think another introduction is due now that I actually have a Jeep! :standing wave:

So I picked up an auto JKUR last Saturday. Here are some pictures.

As you can see the Jeep is drawn to it's natural habitat.

5pnw5IW.jpg

The Jeep's a bit dirty from rare snow here in Chattanooga.
YKECzx9.jpg

ETYlyfp.jpg

1tECFYj.jpg

0uRGSEg.jpg

Jeeps fuel efficiency shown here, 15.1 :rolleyes2:

Pa8wkF0.jpg

Am I doing it right?

65Xue29.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to WAYALIFE. MPG is over rated anyway. Its the coolness factor of having a JK:yup::standing wave:

prentice cooper would be your best best. they even have rated trails and its a beautiful mountain drive to get to the location! right on signal mountain

beans: thanks! The seats are pretty nice!

I'll look into Prentice cooper. I saw some videos and it seemed a bit intimidating.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ehh. there are some harder trailer way farther back but they have signs to warn you. been through those trails of tens and i could guide you well enough to where you feel comfortable and can really learn your jeep and its capabilities

Thank you guys! I can't wait until its warm... :rolleyes2: I had the hardtop off to take the soft top and put it in storage. It was very tempting to just go for a ride. But with it being 40 degrees and dark out, I decided against it.

ehh. there are some harder trailer way farther back but they have signs to warn you. been through those trails of tens and i could guide you well enough to where you feel comfortable and can really learn your jeep and its capabilities

That would be awesome. I was reading over the site and some forums. It looks like most of the roads are closed for winter and the ones that are open are easy ones. I guess that would be a good way to get my feet wet.

Most of the time I only have Wednesdays off but sometimes I don't even get that. So I can't really make plans yet but when I have something planned I'll let you know. If you can come that would be great.

Top Bottom