Help finding steering stabilizer bracket bushing

Jim Dandy

I was hoping someone could help me find the right bushing for the stabilizer bracket.

I bought the heavy duty steering kit and the HD stabilizer bracket but it came without the bushing.

I asked Rusty's about it and they said it was on their site but it's not. Could anyone point me in the right direction for the correct bushing?

Rugged Ridge Jeep Heavy-Duty Steering Kits
Heavy-Duty Tie Rod & Drag Link Kit

Part #: 18050.80

Rusty's Universal Steering Stabilizer - 90 Degree Bracket × 1
1.25 - 1.5 inch Tubing

I'd be grateful for the help.
Jim

I was hoping someone could help me find the right bushing for the stabilizer bracket.

I bought the heavy duty steering kit and the HD stabilizer bracket but it came without the bushing.

I asked Rusty's about it and they said it was on their site but it's not. Could anyone point me in the right direction for the correct bushing?

Rugged Ridge Jeep Heavy-Duty Steering Kits
Heavy-Duty Tie Rod & Drag Link Kit

Part #: 18050.80

Rusty's Universal Steering Stabilizer - 90 Degree Bracket × 1
1.25 - 1.5 inch Tubing

I'd be grateful for the help.
Jim
Why not call Rusty’s and order the part on the phone, since they said they have it. Or have them give you the URL to the page on their site.

Thanks for the reply. You would think that would be the simple answer. As previously mentioned, I did call them but they were just kinda quick to get me off the phone and just repeated it's in with their bushings for the shocks.

That said I think I have it figured out now. I have a bushing set ordered..as another one shared, it should expand to fill that inside diameter hole when tightened down.

Appreciate the forum.
Jim

Top Bottom