Help. 2013 jk. Cylinder 5 misfire and injector open codes

RUBI10A

Hey guys, i have a 2013 wrangler 3.6 and im getting P0305 and P0205 codes. I replaced the injector, replaced the spark plug, swapped the coil with cylinder 1. Still getting the codes and the jeep runs rough. If i clear the code in town its fibe, the minute im on the highway it starts to misfire and off highway once it starts it continues and runs like shit in town too. Gimme some options to look into. I did put in a new o2 sensor and getting a code for that P0058 heater circuit high.

Hey guys, i have a 2013 wrangler 3.6 and im getting P0305 and P0205 codes. I replaced the injector, replaced the spark plug, swapped the coil with cylinder 1. Still getting the codes and the jeep runs rough. If i clear the code in town its fibe, the minute im on the highway it starts to misfire and off highway once it starts it continues and runs like shit in town too. Gimme some options to look into. I did put in a new o2 sensor and getting a code for that P0058 heater circuit high.
the common thing with those 3 codes is a wiring ground/short issue.
Look for signs of chewed /corroded wiring beginning with the fuel injector wiring.

Top Bottom