Hello, My Name Is Christian...

and I come in peace...

I recently moved from Northern NJ to Central NC, Huntersville, to be exact. About 15 mins north of Charlotte. I currently own a 2011 Black JKUR w 37's, 3.5 RK X-factor 3-Link and some other stuff. I am active in most of the popular forums for JK's, so you may know me from somewhere else..if so, Hello! :standing wave:

I had a '97 TJ back in the early 2000's, wish I had kept it, knowing what I do now about them. Love my JK, and just want to help and contribute here on the Forum as much as I can.

thanks,
Christian

Artayay, please be advised that your account has been suspended as vendors are not allowed to participate on WAYALIFE unless they are supporting advertisers. This was covered in the Rules & Guidelines at the time of sign up and you were required to agree to them in order to become a member.

I understand that it is the policy of WAYALIFE.com to NOT allow manufacturers, vendors, dealers, shops, Jeep related businesses, competing websites or for-profit publications to participate on WAYALIFE.com. I also understand that WAYALIFE.com considers soliciting to include the contacting of members though private messages and/or though email as well as a user name, signature and/or user profile that contains a business name, phone number, email address, website URL or direct link back to it. Non-profit organizations are required to obtain permission from the administrators prior to participating on WAYALIFE.com.

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_rules

I am sorry for the trouble but this is the only way to keep things fair to those who have chosen to help make this forum available to its members 100% FREE of charge. If you would like information on how you can become an advertiser, please click on the contact me link at the bottom of the page.

Funny how leopards never change their spots.

Hi, I sell Jeep stuff but I'm going to pretend to be an average Joe. I come in peace. :Disappointed::puke:

You can say that again. I hope you don't mind that I have since removed it.

I don't mind at all. What's great about WAYALIFE is all the unsolicited information we get. When vendors sign on with ulterior motives, posing as Jeep enthusiasts, it compromises the integrity of the forum. That's why you have to run a tight ship, which you do. :beer:

Top Bottom