Hello From Utah!

JeepFreakTJ

Hello fellow Jeepers, My name is Austin Cosby and I have been Jeep friendly for three years now. I am 17, so pretty new. As of right now I am on the hunt for a new Jeep TJ to build up in time for the next big event. I wheel with my father in his JK Unlimited and have a wonderful time. Our bigger events that we attend is the Easter Jeep Safari for three years now! Our JK build has been in the Magnaflow booth during the vendor show.

I gotta hook up with some of you guys from Utah. Im only a stones throw away. Welcome to Wayalife man!

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

I don't really care. Something under 6K. I'm basically looking at salvage title. I would pick up a YJ but I don't like the leaf springs. I'm in the Lehi area so when summer hits lets go hit some trails.

We were just there SUNDAY doing rattlesnake and constrictor out west of Lehi. There is a white one on ksl in pleasant grove for about 7...

Rattlesnake is a great trail. Were you able to complete Wayne's World?

No I got winched up.. Really beat up the undercarriage.. Don't think I will be doing that one again until I get some skids.. The photos here show Wayne's world...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365036898.922086.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365036915.391440.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365036932.971134.jpg

Obviously pix don't show the obstacle that well..

Pics never do the obstacle justice. We haven't been past Wayne's world yet. The last time we went out it was too wet to even bypass it. So we backed out. Fun trail.

Top Bottom