Hello from So Cal

code3lg

Hello from Southern California!

I have been a member for some time now, but never made a formal introduction. I really enjoy reading new posts here, and the information's invaluable!

As for myself, I drive a 2009 JK Rubicon. It is mildly modded for overland type adventures. I have been exploring the Mountains and Deserts of California my whole life, and this Jeep is most definitely the best off road vehicle I have owned!

Mods are..
3.5 AEV lift w/Metal Cloak Arms
35" km2's
5.13's
Rock Hard skids
ARB twin compressor
spod

I have to apologize to a couple of members I offended for breaking protocol. I was unaware I needed to introduce myself before posting:doh:

How dare you!!!

Welcome to WAYALIFE! :standing wave: Where abouts are you in Southern California? A lot of us are scattered all over down here.

Welcome to Wayalife. Like IBJoshua says. Lots of us in so cal so hope to catch you at some events.

- Jason

Thanks for the warm welcome! I live in Redlands, are there any events in the Inland Empire?

Welcome to Wayalife!

A couple of us in the IE, we get together to wrench and BBQ/ sip on cold beverages.

You will brother we have been as busy as you are. Btw I recall something about a housewarming???? :thinking:

Lol I was just thinking of that this morning we never had one and I've been meaning to buy outside furniture but haven't got to its hard with this every other weekend off schedule but when it gets warmer were definitly going to have a BBQ and invite you brothers promise plus I needed to get my lift cause all you guys have your already so could be left out lol

Top Bottom