hello from puerto rico

jkpr

i bought anew 2 doors jeep jk sport 2010 with 16" steel wheels. 2 weeks after that i became crazy like an addiction. with project jk on my computer i found how to modify the jeep in a correct way....now i have 4" suspension,35" tires ,flat fenders,rancho tire carrier, stubby front bumper with a warn power plant. truttle body spacer, super chips programmer,kn filter, snorkel and a few other things.....here in puerto rico there is almost mountains everywhere, a lot of trails and mud.

Last edited:
i bought anew 2 doors jeep jk sport 2010 with 16" steel wheels. 2 weeks after that i became crazy like an addiction. with project jk on my computer i found how to modify the jeep in a correct way....now i have 4" suspension,35" tires ,flat fenders,rancho tire carrier, stubby front bumper with a warn power plant. truttle body spacer, super chips programmer,kn filter, snorkel and a few other things.....here in puerto rico there is almost mountains everywhere, a lot of trails and mud.

Do you do the jeep parades in PR. My dad keeps sending me pics of all the jeeps down there.:thumbup: and welcome to WAYALIFE.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Sorry i could not answer before cause i didnt understand my new phone
And how to post. In P.R. they do a parade they call .. going around P.R. in 4*4. They did the record Guinnes with the more 4*4 together on a parade.i didnt participate cause is too heavy and you cant even drive there.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry i could not answer before cause i didnt understand my new phone
And how to post. In P.R. they do a parade they call .. going around P.R. in 4*4. They did the record Guinnes with the more 4*4 together on a parade.i didnt participate cause is too heavy and you cant even drive there.
Sent from my SGH-I747M using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's ok . It must have been a sight to see. Nice looking rig. I hope to visit next year and rent a jeep to travel around he lives in Luquillo,hopefully there are some fun spots to go around there.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Top Bottom