Hello from London.... Ontario

ÜberJeeper

Do I get to wave if I don't have a jeep yet?... am I in violation of forum rules??
At any rate I'm planning on buying a jeep but as of yet have not decided on which one for a couple reasons. First, I've been looking at the Rubicon and the Willys, and as I have no idea how much off-roading I'll be doing, I'm not sure which would be the better fit. The Willys has a few upgrades over the Sport, and well the Rubicon... is a Rubicon. Second, the 2015s are just around the corner and the dealer here seems to have no idea if Willys are still available... which, it seems, will be. At any rate. Hello all :)

No jeep?! No problem. Welcome to WOL! If you have a question feel free to ask. This is a great place for all levels of Jeepers! :yup:

Welcome. The Rubicon will hold its value longer.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife. 0lllllll0 :standing wave: If I had to do it over again, I'd buy a Rubicon. Pray that may never happen!

I am also in London. Oakridge dodge is lift friendly.

Welcome to wayalife! a rubicon is the best off the shelf. a willys/sport can keep up to a degree. if i could do it again i would have invested a little more iand got a rubi

The Oxford Dodge by the train tressel. West of wonderland.

Hello from London too. Lot of love on here for the Rubi, so happy I just got one.

OF4WD #8232

Top Bottom