Hello from Houston

Thebigeye

So I've been around for a while, but haven't been active here in over a year. I was pretty active on the Project-JK site and used to be heavily involved in a couple of the local Jeep groups. Had to back away from Jeepn for a while as I dealt with some personal crap. Still dealing with that, but figured it was time to get back in the saddle and hit the dirt the again. I've got a 2008 Silver JKU Manual Trans. Mostly around the Southwest part of town, but I've been known to venture out quite a bit. I'll get some pics posted later today.

Welcome back. I live in Houston as well just moved here. I live in River Oaks/Montrose area. We should all get together and have a few drinks.

Welcome back. I live in Houston as well just moved here. I live in River Oaks/Montrose area. We should all get together and have a few drinks.

Welcome back! I'm out in Cypress and am totally down for a meet and greet!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

been trying to set up a meet up group, cant seem to find a good place... once or twice a month just to gather JEEP'ers and BS about what we have done and plan to do to our rigs...

Looking to do it somewhere on the westside of town that has a big open parking lot and the owner/manager wouldn't mind a bunch of rigs... or business...

THOUGHTS?!?!?!?

I'm game for a meetup anytime. Let's see if we can find a place midtown area... maybe I10 and 610 area. I'm in the Meyerland area, which isn't far from the Galleria area.

I'm game for a meetup anytime. Let's see if we can find a place midtown area... maybe I10 and 610 area. I'm in the Meyerland area, which isn't far from the Galleria area.

That works great for me could we possible do this on a Tue or Wed? Those are my only off days. Otherwise I work until 10pm.

been trying to set up a meet up group, cant seem to find a good place... once or twice a month just to gather JEEP'ers and BS about what we have done and plan to do to our rigs...

Looking to do it somewhere on the westside of town that has a big open parking lot and the owner/manager wouldn't mind a bunch of rigs... or business...

THOUGHTS?!?!?!?

I've noticed "skyline" jeep club meets at a bar/grill right off 45 and w Dallas st. That seems like a great place because the patio is huge and we can park our rigs right out front.

This is the place I'm talking about. It's right of 45. If we an get a decent number of people to go up there we can get specials on food and drinks.

Here is the address 702 W Dallas St, Houston, TX 77019. Let me know if it's to far and we can all figure something out.

Top Bottom