Hello from Hollywood Fl

Rketterer

Hello IMG_3670.jpegHey there, new to the Jeep world, just picked this girl up a couple of weeks ago. I am in the process of down sizing getting ready to sell the house and moving into a RV. Yes she is going to be a toad for a couple of years until I figure where I’m going to start this next chapter of my life at.

The main reason I found you guys, I’m looking for a new bumper with the hard points (don’t want to do the bar that is mounted below).

Congrats on the pending transition! Alas, I know little about flat-towing Jeep Wranglers. I did learn here that a Jeep Compass cannot be flat towed if it has an automatic transmission (a captivating topic!), but you don't have one of those. The Wrangler does have a pull cord (on the 8-speed auto) to release the transmission for towing.

Welcome from Texas (and Arizona)!

Welcome to Wayalife! As Mike stated above, those 3 manufacturers make great quality bumpers.

LOD off-road gives you the option online to choose if you plan to flat tow it and you can order the tow bar adapters with it.

Congrats on the pending transition! Alas, I know little about flat-towing Jeep Wranglers. I did learn here that a Jeep Compass cannot be flat towed if it has an automatic transmission (a captivating topic!), but you don't have one of those. The Wrangler does have a pull cord (on the 8-speed auto) to release the transmission for towing.

Welcome from Texas (and Arizona)!
What part of Texas? We lived in Coppell(just north of DFW airport) 93-2012 before moving to Florida.

Welcome and big congratulations on the transition. Hope it’s all you hope it to be. I have some friends that did that exact thing sold their house bought an rv and have been traveling all over the US for the last couple years. They’re loving it.

Top Bottom