Happy Wave from Watauga, Tx!!!

reddkapp

Hi there,

I want to start off by saying that I absolutely love the videos! Thanks for sharing those. Ok so I have had my "real" Jeep since 2011. The mods done to Bee (Rubi's name) is done in my garage with blood, sweat, and tears. I still have A LOT more to do but I'm taking baby steps (code for "need more money"). I don't get to go on the trails as much as I would like cause it seems work gets in the way, but I'm taking baby steps. LOL. Glad to be a part of this group, and look forward reading the forum!

I'm a sister, but that's cool at this rate I'm happy to be in the family.:D

Sent from my HTC One X using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hi there,

I want to start off by saying that I absolutely love the videos! Thanks for sharing those. Ok so I have had my "real" Jeep since 2011. The mods done to Bee (Rubi's name) is done in my garage with blood, sweat, and tears. I still have A LOT more to do but I'm taking baby steps (code for "need more money"). I don't get to go on the trails as much as I would like cause it seems work gets in the way, but I'm taking baby steps. LOL. Glad to be a part of this group, and look forward reading the forum!

Welcome to wayalife! What all have you done to Bee?

Bee's got a Rugged Ridge Modular number in front and a Rugged Ridge Rear with a tire carrier. On the front bumper I installed some KC HiLites and on the front windshield. I also added a Warn winch. I also put on Bushwacker fender flares. You should see my list of what I want to do, that's more impressive, lol.

Sent from my HTC One X using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom