HALF DOORS - JL Wrangler 2-Door w/ Premium Soft Uppers - SOLD

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These are Pippi's factory half doors with premium twill soft uppers and they come with power door locks and power/heated mirrors. Obviously, these were on a 2-door so I only have the fronts but they are in 'like new' condition and the soft uppers have always been stored in bags and so they're clean and have scratch free windows. I should note that these doors could ONLY be purchased as a part of a new custom Jeep order and as of today, I still see they are no longer offered as an option on Jeep's website. New, this option cost $2550 and for members of WAYALIFE, I am offering them for sale for just $1900. These are available for pickup only. Please let me know if you're interested.

IMG_2149.jpgIMG_2153.jpgIMG_2669.jpgIMG_2670.jpg

Last edited:
I am tempted to just get these and run them without changing the back doors. Not sure how the red would go with my Gobi Gladiator though?
How far off is that red from the Rubicon red trim? Hmmmmmm!

I am tempted to just get these and run them without changing the back doors. Not sure how the red would go with my Gobi Gladiator though?
They can be wrapped inexpensively.........

LOL - the red is similar and I'd be interested to see the combo 😁

Top Bottom