Greetings from Raleigh, NC

N2MYJK

This Jeep thing came to me by accident. All I was trying to do was to get out of my Fiat Abarth since FCA said we will by back your POS and you can buy anything under FCA. As much fun the Abarth was, the deal was to good for the buyback, I was making money no matter what I did. This brought me to the best resale vehicle under FCA, the Wrangler. The plan was to buy it, toy around in it for a bit and flip it. So I was off to choose one.

This one was in budget and had everything I wanted (manual, leather steering wheel, tow pkg, AC) but the color was not exactly what I wanted. Anvil was my 1st choice.
IMG_3533_zpsgf9pjand.jpg

Even though the Anvil was completely stock, it was still the plan to keep it for a bit before kicking it to the curb.
IMG_3534_zpsx2qitdx6.jpg

I gave the Tank another run about and it got to be pretty fun and the color was growing on me.
IMG_3602_zps8b6odalw.jpg

So, I pulled the trigger and put it on hold but there was no way I was gonna leave the lot on those boring wheels.
IMG_3607_zpswdbubuxu.jpg

While the paperwork was being finalized, I ordered these some AEV wheels. A pallet of goodies!!!!
IMG_3636_zpskfrjbges.jpg

A small disappointment as they where the wrong wheels I wanted. Im not going for anything ordinary especially at that price. No doubt, a good looking wheel but I wanted to be different.
IMG_3637_zpsyv6ooc2z.jpg

At least my tires came in!
IMG_3638_zps18c5q0qh.jpg

.and a few days later, the wheels I really wanted came in. :rock:
IMG_3680_zpsusb8xd9d.jpg

Now it was worthy enough to come home.
tr_zpsh4netnhp.jpg

IMG_3791_zpsxkcjmbuy.jpg

Tried the naked thing.
IMG_3807_zpswzflbon3.jpg

A pic of my other toy...aka:window holder. ;)
IMG_4062_zpsbbsvydhx.jpg

After some time, I decided that the candles Jeep call headlights were just a safety hazard. I got some LEDs, I trimmed the bumpers and put caps on them, and added the light bar with no lights...I kinda like it that way. This is the way it sits right now and im pretty happy with it.
IMG_5393_zpsr8dgebbq.jpg

And my recent addition to my Jeep life...
IMG_6706_zpsjv4cdcmr.jpg

Its been over a year in this and it now has 20K miles on it as its my daily. Fuelly since day 1 averages, 17.2mpg. The only thing I would like to do next is a leveling kit. As you probably can tell, I have not flipped it yet as I have really fallen for this Jeep. I have no plans on selling it now. :cheesy:

Anyway, Im Dan and Im N2MYJK!

Cheers!

welcome, why did they buy the car back from u?
The Fiat was in the shop too many times. I blame the dealership for not knowing how to fix the car. I would think that a good mechanic would try to change out a coil pack before replacing 2 turbos...just saying. :doh: So, it fell under the lemon-law.

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

Cheers.

Welcome to WAL from Ohio! Nice rig!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome Dan! Plenty of fellow Jeepers here in the Triangle area so holler if you have any questions. Glad to see the Jeep's stayed in the family. :thumb:

Top Bottom