Grapplers: Trail or Ridge?

Looks good!! As frank said are they quiet? How do you like them so far based off first impressions

So far, I've noticed that they are quieter than the stock Rubi tires. They feel pretty smooth, but I need to mess with the pressure and maybe adjust the Ranchos to tweek the ride a little bit.
I've seen reviews for them on ice/snow/rain, and everyone seems to be happy with them.
Next week I will assess their performance on the rocks. Copper Cache trail in Nelson Nevada should be a decent test for them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I had the Ridge Grapplers out in the rocks Sunday. Aired down to 12psi and they gripped every obstacle pretty well. I'm running an open front and limited slip in the rear, and there wasn't any tire spin required to climb the waterfalls(dry). Sidewalls seem strong and I had no concerns while climbing the steep and deep V notch at the end of the trail.
They looked the same as when I started the trail. Except dirty. No chunks missing and sidewalls had no imperfections. My opinion: I'm glad I bought the Ridge Grapplers. Quiet and smooth on the road, performed well in the desert. Of course this was only one trail, I'll update as I complete other Southern Nevada trails. IMG_2033.jpgIMG_2001.jpgIMG_1996.jpg

Last edited:
I have and had both Ridge and Trail on my Jeeps.

They are night and day different tires.

The Trail has good manors on the road, fair in wet, great in dry, but a monster off road in mud.

The Ridge is a great road tire, quiet, great traction wet or dry, and fair off road in mud.

I am running the Ridge now as I wanted quieter and a road tire.

They are very smooth riding and love the look.

20170211_174903 (2).jpg

Glad to see you got them out on the trail. I have them on my tow rig and they have been awesome. I'll be going to 37s soon and have been considering them but I love my KO2s. Where is that trail you are on?

Glad to see you got them out on the trail. I have them on my tow rig and they have been awesome. I'll be going to 37s soon and have been considering them but I love my KO2s. Where is that trail you are on?

That was on Copper Cache Trail in Nelson NV. I just did Tie Rod Canyon and the Ridge Grapplers performed pretty well. IMG_2153.JPGIMG_2151.JPGIMG_2154.JPG

Top Bottom