Got my 35s today!

very nice!. makes your rig look meaner and ready for trails and not so laid back :) :thumb: :thumb::thumb:

Looks good man. What size are your stockers? I have 17x7.5's and was wondering if I could go with 35x12.5/17's on them?

Nice

That was a great tire choice and upgrade. Should see lots of road miles and trail abuse with those Toyos :thumb:

It's a SkyJacker 2.5" lift. It actually gives me about 4 inches of lift. It rides great on and off road. I'm very happy with it.

It's a SkyJacker 2.5" lift. It actually gives me about 4 inches of lift. It rides great on and off road. I'm very happy with it.

Very cool, looks great!!! Thanks for the info!!:standing wave:
I am looking at a 2" then flat fenders or chop stocks, with 35".

Very nice. I really like your trimmed painted fenders. I will be getting 35s this year and have been looking at trimming my fenders but haven't seen painted ones trimmed yet.

Your Jeep looks great! :clap2:

Very nice. I really like your trimmed painted fenders. I will be getting 35s this year and have been looking at trimming my fenders but haven't seen painted ones trimmed yet.

Your Jeep looks great! :clap2:

Thanks!!! Adding the 35s really changed the look and completed my build list. Now I can stop spending money for a little while.

Did or are you going to add the C2 Front Axle Gussets? I believe you have the Dana 30 up front. I was thinking of going 2" lift and 35" tires and C2 Front Axle Gussets.

Top Bottom