Gibson ceramic headers for 3.8 wrangler 07-11

jeeeep

Hooked
I had these on my Jeep for 2 weeks but could not get my idle correct unless I put the stock coil and tune back on it. I prefer to keep my Screamin' Demon coil and wires that require a wider plug gap along with the SuperChips performance tune.

I will say when I had the stock gap on the plugs and stock ignition, seat of the pants felt like I was getting more mid range power.

I have a PSC reservoir on the battery mounts and the fluid did not get any hotter that what is already was before the headers.

these ceramic headers sell on Amazon for around $500 and have seen them as much as $600, I'd like to get $200 for them, shipping is additional.

I had these on my Jeep for 2 weeks but could not get my idle correct unless I put the stock coil and tune back on it. I prefer to keep my Screamin' Demon coil and wires that require a wider plug gap along with the SuperChips performance tune.

I will say when I had the stock gap on the plugs and stock ignition, seat of the pants felt like I was getting more mid range power.

I have a PSC reservoir on the battery mounts and the fluid did not get any hotter that what is already was before the headers.

these ceramic headers sell on Amazon for around $500 and have seen them as much as $600, I'd like to get $200 for them, shipping is additional.

Sent you a pm.

Top Bottom