Genesis Dual Battery Kit

rubicon91

Genesis Dual Battery Kit SOLD

I have a brand new still in the box Genesis Dual Battery Kit. I really want to use this but realistically I am a year off from being able to use this so I think I will entertain selling it and funding a different project instead. This comes with the upgraded 200 amp Isolater also. To purchase this direct Genesis with the Isolater is $519 +$18/shipping for a total of $537. I am looking to get $495 shipped OBO. You would get the upgrade for the Isolater for free. Here is the link to the website and I can get photos later on tonight and post them or send them to you if needed. Let me know. I am located in Fort Myers FL 33919. Thank you for looking at my post!

http://www.genesisoffroad.com/store/...ttery-Kit.html

Attachments

• New dual battery system.png
    New dual battery system.png
    268.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Let's hope not lol but I will not give it away either. Not a large box so storage is not an issue. But if I do still have it and you are interested let me know.

This item has been sold to ridg3runner. Thank you and please delete this thread!!

Last edited:
The thread cannot or will not be deleted. Go to the original post and change the title to state SOLD.

This is in the stickies for the for sale section

R/
Will

Thank you now that I know where to go to add the Sold in it will be easier next time. Man they should just have a delete thread button so the one posting can do just that. Anyways thanks again. I had to wait til I got home to figure it out as phone app was not working properly.

Top Bottom