FS: Rancho 2" sport suspension

NV375

I have for sale one used Rancho 2" sport kit with RS9000XL shocks. This suspension is in the process of being replaced by a 3" Enforcer.

$250

Will you sell me just the shocks?

I may be willing to by this weekend.
Do you know what shocks the 2" Rancho comes with? How much actual lift do you have? This kit comes with long rear shocks and relatively short fronts. The front shocks are short enough to keep the front DS from hitting the crossover on my 14 JKUR auto.

I was wondering about the length if you would sell. I have 3.5" lift and wasn't sure if you bought shorter or longer shocks. By the sounds of it they are shorter and wouldn't work for me. I just looked online rs999326 for the front and rs999320 for the rear came with the kit

Last edited:
If I remember correctly it came with XXXX26 and XXXX30 shocks, which are the 0-2" lift for the front (for the reason NV375 stated above) , and the 2-3" lift shocks out back.

If I remember correctly it came with XXXX26 and XXXX30 shocks, which are the 0-2" lift for the front (for the reason NV375 stated above) , and the 2-3" lift shocks out back.

That sounds like the numbers. The only reason I purchased this kit was I was shopping for RS9000XL shocks to use with the pucks I had. The 2" sport kit was only $80 more at the time. I was going to reuse the rear shocks but my wife insisted I put King 2.5s on.

That sounds like the numbers. The only reason I purchased this kit was I was shopping for RS9000XL shocks to use with the pucks I had. The 2" sport kit was only $80 more at the time. I was going to reuse the rear shocks but my wife insisted I put King 2.5s on.

They can get pushy some times. Better to just do what they want.;)

Top Bottom