FS: jku stock bumper with tow hooks

I have my stock bumper it has been bedlined with rattle can looks same color as factory. I have all the hardware, one thing is it has some scratches front rocks in the bottom and the air dam is pretty bad, this will be a good project bumper maybe to cut it into a stubby if you don't want to cut yours.
I'm in San Fernando Valley CA
I'll sell you all the nuts for $60 obo and I'll throw in the bumper for free! Lol

Pick up or can meet somewhere close!

Also have the front fenders of my jku, but I don't have the inners, great to cut up, asking $30 obo

Here are some pictures really need a new battery! So I need these gone! Its just really dusty!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130822_093451.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130822_093451.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 144
  • ForumRunner_20130822_093458.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130822_093458.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 143
Just give it away , no one really wants it and , alot of people are upgrading just like you.Give the plastic crap away and you will have good Karma !

Just give it away , no one really wants it and , alot of people are upgrading just like you.Give the plastic crap away and you will have good Karma !

Let him do what he wants. We do live in America.

An learn the use of a fucking comma.

I can't use a comma and you can't spell . I guess that make you better then me (not) !Also , what do you mean "let him do what he wants" am I stopping him ? Maybe you should learn how to mind your own business . Mr. computer 4 wheeler .Well over 6000 posts in under a year. I guess all you do is sit on the comp. and harass people.Do you even own a 4 wheeler ?

Last edited:
I can't use a comma and you can't spell . I guess that make you better then me (not) !Also , what do you mean "let him do what he wants" am I stopping him ? Maybe you should learn how to mind your own business . Mr. computer 4 wheeler .Well over 6000 posts in under a year. I guess all you do is sit on the comp. and harass people.Do you even own a 4 wheeler ?

You're right, he doesn,t own a 4 wheeler. He owns, a Jeep. And, just got done running the Rubicon and has run a few other pretty bad ass trails. :yup: :thumb:

You should follow your own advice and mind your own business when telling the OP to just give away his bumper. What,s the point in making your original comment when you most likely don't even know Jeek. You kind of opened that can for others.

I was making a suggestion .None of your business either.So what, he ran the Rubicon.I do it all the time.I live up here.By the way to the op.If you need the money for a new battery by all means sell the bumper.I am sure you will do what you want anyway right?

I was making a suggestion

As were we.

None of your business either.So what, he ran the Rubicon.I do it all the time.I live up here.By the way to the op.If you need the money for a new battery by all means sell the bumper.I am sure you will do what you want anyway right?

I wasn't saying it was a big deal, you made an uneducated statement and I was just providing facts. I'm sure you will take it however you want anyway right? By all means.

Top Bottom