[FS] Front Seats - San Antonio

AF_Jeepster

My wife wants a 5-point harness system in the Jeep, so I ordered new aftermarket front seats and accessories yesterday. Everything will hopefully be here in about two weeks. That means I will be looking to sell my factory seats once the new ones are installed. I've done some research and seen them go from a low as $250 or as high as $400 for the pair. I'm willing to meet in the middle at $300 if anyone's game.

The seats are the factory Dark Khaki/Med Khaki Premium Cloth Low-Back Bucket Seats.

PM me if you're interested.

Shaun

Sorry for the delay

They are from my 2009. I don't have any pics currently but I can take some if you want me to.

Front Seats

Yes, I still have these seats. They're still in my Jeep awaiting the new ones to arrive. They are the khaki color and have had seat on them for the past 3 years. As far as I know there are no rips or tears. If interested, I can take pictures once I pull them out. If your local, you're more than welcome to come put eyes on them yourself.

I would be interested to see a pic....any idea on the timing of your new seat arrival? I am heading down that direction early July.

Front Seats

Alaska,

My new seats have been ordered for about 3 weeks and are due in anytime now. They will definitely be here and installed by early July. Though, I will be on leave visiting family until the middle of July. If need be, I can leave the saets with a friend if you are on a time crunch. I won't have time tonight, but either tomorrow or Saturday I can take the seat covers off and take some pics for you. PM your email and I'll shoot them your way.

Shaun

Top Bottom