Black primed
Also have the aev snorkel to go
With it

Asking 800 local pick up only
For the hood
200 for the snorkel
Call or text
914 3747725

Welcome to Wayalife. Might want to pop in to the wave section and actually say hello rather than just trying to buy and sell shit. This isn't Craigslist.

Up for sell is my AEV Hood it was custom wrapped which is now removed
Black primed
With it

For the hood
200 for the snorkel
Call or text
914 3747725

Any pics?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Up for sell is my AEV Hood it was custom wrapped which is now removed
Black primed
With it

For the hood
200 for the snorkel
Call or text
914 3747725

If new is 835 why would we pay you 800?! I preference paying 38 more than buying the hood from you :)

Look at the surcharge shipped it comes out to 1000+

Quadratec, nirthridge & others will ship free. U came to the wrong place to not introduce yourself...say hi...and just try to sell for not even a good deal. We generally try to take care of each other here on WAL

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Since very one is so interested in the hood why don't you guys tell me what's a good price
Most ppl will low ball or offer something else beside the asking price

It's the first time I post anything for sale here
Most of the time I come only is for write ups and mods that I am try to do by myself
Not that many ppl with jeeps in my area or maybe I haven't meet any local
Guys

Anyone can ask for what they think is fair not trying to come
Up on anyone just looking to sell
My hood

To regear and get lockers

Check the prices
North ridge 999
Quadratec 853 free shipping but there's a 218 surcharge for freight
Like I said before who ever is really interested will
Make
An offer before bashing my thread

First of all, welcome to Wayalife. :standing wave:

Maybe introduce yourself and get involved with the community. I checked all of your 8 threads and 3 of them are you wanting to buy something and 5 of them for this thread. You would probably get better responses if you became a contributing member and not use the forum as a Jeep craigslist.

Either way, welcome and hope you don't take offense to my post. Just offering some advice.

First of all, welcome to Wayalife. :standing wave:

Maybe introduce yourself and get involved with the community. I checked all of your 8 threads and 3 of them are you wanting to buy something and 5 of them for this thread. You would probably get better responses if you became a contributing member and not use the forum as a Jeep craigslist.

Either way, welcome and hope you don't take offense to my post. Just offering some advice.

This x2. Gotta have a sense of humor and roll with it here...can't take things personally. Probably better to offer a better deal vs higher thinking u will cone down. That first price shows ur intentions and helping a fellow member. Post pics too

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

For an unpainted hood id pay no more then 500$ since it's used and wud have to be in great shape u need to remember when selling somethung that is used ur lucky to get half of what u paid

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Top Bottom