FS: 5 Nitto Mud Grapplers

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Bought ATX Chamber pro II's so i need to sell my old set up. the tires are 315/75r16. i have done a 5 tire roation every 3,000 miles. tires have about 15,000 miles on them.

ok so the price im thinking of is $1000 obo. This includes the warranty on the tires from discount tire! let me know asap please!

Last edited:
ok so i am REALLY considering the ATX slab sale even thought i prob shouldnt due to price lol. for me to do so i would need to see if i can sell my 315/70r16 mud grapplers with black rock soft 8 wheels (16x8 4.25 backspacing). the tires have just under 3,000 miles on them and the wheels are in good shape. little to no rock rash on 4 of them and a decent amount more on the 5th one.

ok so the price im thinking of is $1700 for the whole package. let me know asap please!

i also bought these tires thru discount tire and have the receipt so the warrenty is transferable for them

Ehhhh when do you need an answer??? :D

I can't do it right away but you're not THAT far from me!

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Ehhhh when do you need an answer??? :D

I can't do it right away but you're not THAT far from me!

i would like to pull the trigger in the next week while the sale is still going on. if i can get a confirmed buyer then i can place the order and get everything to you or whoever after i get everything mounted up.

Ok I really want to pull the trigger on the slabs now. Just need a buyer for these...... BUMP

Sent from my iPhone

If they were 17's I would be more interested.

Yea I know :( I hope since I am selling them as a set (wheels, tires, and warranty together) it will draw a little more interest but so far it doesn't look like it

Sent from my iPhone

I do but I decided after discussion with my GF and a few of the forum members I am not going to follow thru with this. My want for beadlocks is not as high and my need for gears and a locker. Thank you and sorry for those that took interest.

Sent from my iPhone

Haha well that solves that!

yea after much thought gears and locker(s) came abck up as being the priority since i have open diffs. my open diffs do wonders but if i ever want to do some harder trails than what i do now i know that a locker will be amazing and work wonders

Top Bottom