FS: 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X, Nashville TN

JKChad

I am selling my 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X. I bought this Jeep new in November of 2008. The title is clean, no accidents, with the exception of some hail damage back in 2011. The damage was repaired with OEM parts or better. This Jeep Wrangler is a real head turner. It's taken my wife and I on a lot of great outdoor adventures and does great on and off-road! I am selling it because I need a truck for work and can't have both. I'm extremely sadden to let this beast of a jeep go, but priorities comes first. Here is your chance to buy an incredible jeep without the incredible new price tag! I would like to mention one notable flaw on the body. There's about a 1"-1.5" section right above the driver side tail light where the paint is cracked. The jeep rolled back about a foot and hit a small tree while I was trail riding. The tail light guard did it's job and protected the tail light, but the impact must have flexed the body. The last photo in the list will show it.

NADA Clean retail price: $20,225 for a STOCK 2008 Wrangler with my miles and options, not including the D44 Rubicon rear axles and front electronic sway bar disconnect system.

MY SALE PRICE: SOLD

Call or text: 865-235-1409

2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X
Jeep Green Metallic
3.8L V6
Automatic transmission
Vin #: Available upon request
Mileage: 89,2xx miles (This is my daily driver so the mileage will go up some).

Factory Options:
• Dana 44 Rear axle with the electronic locker (same as the Rubicon model).
• 3.73 gears.
• Front electronic sway bar disconnect system (same as the Rubicon model).
• Manual Windows and Door Locks.
• Sound bar and sub woofer.
• Mopar Black appearance package: black fuel door cover, tail light guards, black door sill guards, and Mopar black tubular step bars. The step bars due have some dents and scraps from trail riding.

Last edited:
Jeep was dropped off with it's new owners last night. Sad to see it go, but it's going to a good home that will put it to good use!

Top Bottom