Front Adjustable Lower Control Arms

Have u looked at the currie ones?? Heard those are good

trying to do this the most inexpensive way possible. Hoping to upgrade in a year or so the the EVO Double D with coilovers.

Have not looked at Currie, and thank you for the suggestion.

trying to do this the most inexpensive way possible. Hoping to upgrade in a year or so the the EVO Double D with coilovers.

Have not looked at Currie, and thank you for the suggestion.

Aah ok
I believe Professionaldriver here on the forum runs those currie ones with his bolt on coil overs

How soon are you looking to buy? A good arm, at a great price is Rock Krawler. If you're not in a hurry to buy, I would wait for all the Christmas and New Years discounts. That's what I did to hold me off until long arms as well.

How soon are you looking to buy? A good arm, at a great price is Rock Krawler. If you're not in a hurry to buy, I would wait for all the Christmas and New Years discounts. That's what I did to hold me off until long arms as well.

Right now I have been quoted a price, which has be discounted quite a bit and free shipping. I was hoping someone on the thread had a set of LCA's collecting dust. I could have taken them off their hands and out a little coin in their pocket before Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Top Bottom