From York, PA

yorkxj

Hey guys, name is Andy, my buddy and I just got back into off roading after about a 10 year break. I have a 1998 Cherokee on a 6.5" lift with 35" BFG Mud KM2's. I really like what I read on this site. I would like to become involved with a good jeep group to make Rausch Creek trips. Nice to meet you all.

Hey Andy, welcome to WAL! :standing wave:

Hope you can join us at RC in the coming months. Seems like we always have a trip in the works in the upcoming trips thread.

Hey guys, thanks for all the waves. To you guys from York county, my xj is silver with black louvers on the hood. It is not my daily driver, but when I drive it, it is mostly between south and west York where I work. The previous owner did some dumb stuff to it and I have been working on her for 2 months now trying to reverse it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile applo

Hey guys, thanks for all the waves. To you guys from York county, my xj is silver with black louvers on the hood. It is not my daily driver, but when I drive it, it is mostly between south and west York where I work. The previous owner did some dumb stuff to it and I have been working on her for 2 months now trying to reverse it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile applo

Has Mt. Zion offroad been working in it?

Top Bottom