From SLC to Tokyo to Germany!

JohnXDoe

Hey everyone new to the forum! Just ordered a new 2013 True Blue JKU! Can't wait to get it! Will be our first new vehicle. With that being said I'm def not new to jeeps, offroading, or modifying! Right now we are stationed in Germany but originally from SLC Utah. Just sold our 2000 XJ to buy the new Jeep. Wife said I have to give her 30 days of a stock vehicle before I can "mess" with it. Don't get me wrong though she loves offroading as much as I do! With that being said we do want to order seat covers and floor liners before we pick up our jeep! I've heard amazing things about Trek Armor seat covers, but they are pretty expensive. Any other sugestions? What about for floor liners? Probably gonna go with the Rugged Ridge. Well hope to meet some new people on here and get some good advice. I've already spent countless hours reading and searching over and over this website! My wife doesn't understand how I can spend so much time on forums!

Welcome! So hello to Germany for me:standing wave: Some good friends and memories there!:yup:

Thanks everyone! Yep USAF stationed at Ramstein. Love it over here, but defiantly miss wheeling and camping. Any suggestions on seat covers at all? Really want Trek Armor but wife is kinda in the air about them!

Welcome to WAYALIFE! I too really wanted the trek armor covers but decided to spend the money on other mods. In the end I settled for the cover king covers. I got front & rear for cheaper than just the fronts on the trek armor. I have no complaints so far.

Top Bottom