Friday Jan 17th 2014 Run SoCal

tribal636

A buddy and I are planning a shakedown run for his TJ after the stroker motor we installed for Friday the 17th. As of right now its just his TJ and my JK. We are thinking either Cleghorn or Calico if anyone is interested you are more than welcome to join.

If you choose Calico I'm in. I've run Cleghorn several times and would like something new...haha. Ill bring my tools because its random when a shake down run doesn't require trail repairs...;)

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
If you choose Calico I'm in. I've run Cleghorn several times and would like something new...haha. Ill bring my tools because its random when a shake down run doesn't require trail repairs...;)

We decided to do Calico but are going on Saturday now due to scheduling issues. Our plan right now is to do the lighter trails on Saturday, camp overnight and hit the harder trails on Sunday. I will definitely be bringing tools as well.

I was prob gonna run John Bull on Saturday but I'm good for a Sunday run at calico. this is all dependent on weather or not ill be working this weekend too

I was prob gonna run John Bull on Saturday but I'm good for a Sunday run at calico. this is all dependent on weather or not ill be working this weekend too

Do you have my number? Its a 858 area code. If so, shoot me a text if you are going to come out and I'll let ya know where we are.

Do you have my number? Its a 858 area code. If so, shoot me a text if you are going to come out and I'll let ya know where we are.

No I don't but here's mine feel free to text me and ill let u know about Sunday. 760-486-6669

Ran Calico last Saturday Doran/Odessa Loop, trail was much more eroded since my last Calico run December 28th so you guys should have fun but tuff trail for a shakedown run :eek: there are some tight spots.
Weather is fantastic right now have fun.

sj

Ran Calico last Saturday Doran/Odessa Loop, trail was much more eroded since my last Calico run December 28th so you guys should have fun but tuff trail for a shakedown run :eek: there are some tight spots.
Weather is fantastic right now have fun.

sj

Thats good to know thank you.

Well looks like I'm going to be working this weekend so unfortunately I won't be able to make it. But if you know anyone going to Dumont for the MLK weekend thats where I'll be have them stop by and say hi...haha

Top Bottom