For Sale or Trade Trailworthy Fab with 37's!!!

PGH08JK

Ok, So I bit the bullet and bought these wheels and tires from Andy at TrailWortyFab, They are awesome and I love them, But the type of wheeling here in PA, I will never use them to full expectations, and have no real crazy rock stuff to air down for here on the east side. So I'm looking to trade or sell the set of 5. They have more then half tread left. Like 3/4 of it is left, ride nice, no issues, I've only had them on my rig for about 2500 miles..

I'm looking to trade for a set of Wheels with 37's on them with at least 1/2 tread.

I have a total of $2850 in these wheels and tires with shipping, I'm not a greedy bastard looking to get that out of them, but please be reasonable. I'd rather them go to someone who will use them properly and enjoy more then I will.

I live in Butler, PA. I am 45 minutes from Pittsburgh and 45 Minutes from Youngstown, OH. I will Drive to meet someone at a reasonable offer, I do not mind helping a fellow Jeeper meet half way. I just simply do not need these wheels and tires.

Thanks everyone for reading, I appreciate it. PM me for any questions, or text me for more pictures if the following photos are not good enough for you.361.jpg
455.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg

Thanks all!

- PGH08JK

Have you ever been to Rausch Creek in PA? Plenty of hardcore rock trails to suit your needs!

Top Bottom