For Sale - Driver's Pillar Switch Cover Thingy with switches

pastorwug

My weekend project has leftovers now. I removed the switch cover thingy on the pillar to the left of the driver and moved all the switches and wiring to a daystar switch thingy near the Auto tranny selector. My plan is to eventually get a Sport Cage so these switches had to be moved.
Now I have the switches and pillar cover for sale.

IMG_0468.jpgIMG_0470.jpg

I left the wiring intact with a decently long pigtail to work with, or you can just remove all the wiring and start over. Every joint is soldered and shrink tubed as I remember.
These switches are wired to have a small light when off and a larger light when on. Have worked very well for me.
I don't have any relays or other wiring to provide in this deal.

BUT - here's the catch to this deal - I need the stock pillar cover you will remove for my Jeep:
IMG_0471.jpg

If you want the switched pillar cover and you can send me your stock pillar cover, for a 2011 JKU Rubi (if that makes a difference), then we can make a deal.

I'm asking $50 plus shipping to you. I'm pretty sure this can fit in a large flat-rate box so I suspect shippin in the lower 48 would likely be about $15. My zip code= 93455.

Blessings! :thumb:

I kinda don't need the switches cause I have 12 already but do have the stock thingy from a 2010 u can have if ur deal doesn't work out way u want. Maybe we can trade something small or u can just have it

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

I kinda don't need the switches cause I have 12 already but do have the stock thingy from a 2010 u can have if ur deal doesn't work out way u want. Maybe we can trade something small or u can just have it

Thanks JKFlyer - I may take you up on that.

Just like JKFlyer said I can send you my stock cover from my '11.

Sent from my iPhone

No problem. Just send me a USPS prepaid label and I'll ship it out for you

No offense intended but i love how universal the word "thingy" can be. :Lol:

Sent from my phone?

No offense intended but i love how universal the word "thingy" can be. :Lol:

Sent from my phone?

None taken, I'm sure there's a proper name for this piece and the location but it escapes me and I'm too lazy to look it up.:clap2:

How do you like the Daystar switch "thingy" down by the shifter? That was the route I was thinking of going as well.

I did the Homemade sPod found in a thread here on WOL.
The switches came out wonderful, the relay and fuse box by bussman was epic and it all came together better than I ever had it previously.
Very glad for the change - especially since the new switch location will allow me to inmstall the Sport Cage eventually - once I've saved up that is.
The switch location is not as convenient I think, but will work very well.

I did the Homemade sPod found in a thread here on WOL.
The switches came out wonderful, the relay and fuse box by bussman was epic and it all came together better than I ever had it previously.
Very glad for the change - especially since the new switch location will allow me to inmstall the Sport Cage eventually - once I've saved up that is.
The switch location is not as convenient I think, but will work very well.

Thanks for the reply...I will look in to doing the sPod as well with it...as a sport cage is also in my future at some point.

Need help let me know, Oxnard is not far away from me.
I teach College in Santa Barbara every Tuesday.

Yeah, your town is only a couple hours anyways. I used to work off of Carpinteria coast and in La Conchita. I have a couple friends that live in Santa Barbara too so I am up there quite often. We'll have to get the Jeeps together one of these days.

Top Bottom