First post!

SmokeyJoe101

I would like to develop a plan of attack on doing my lift/steering and have a few questions one to make sure I have everything on hand when I start and the other to determine the sequence to do the install. I plan to take a bunch of measurements before I start like axle to frame, pinion angles and toe - any others?

I have the following items so far
Dynatrac Stage 2 (2”) lift comes with shocks and non-adjustable front LCA
Synergy front track bar, tie rod and drag link - rear track bar
Fox TS stabilizer
9/16 bolts for front and rear control arms and steering

I have 4 big Jack stands and a floor jack that will lift very high. Is it better to lift the Jeep and put it on Jack stands or just do one axle at a time?
How high do you have to lift the Jeep off the ground to articulate the axle enough to get the springs out and get the new ones in? I have a stock Sahara 2024 model?

My main question is this - I am not sure what the best sequence would be to install the lift/steering. I am not certain what all can be removed at the same time without having an issue with the axle doing something unexpected.

I have watched the videos from here and they are extremely helpful, but left me wondering about a few things.

Plan to run a 295/70R18 on stock wheels until I re-gear which will likely be a year or so later.

Do one axle at a time. Jack up jeep as high as you can. You can do the steering without lifting it so do steering last.

You'll likely have to remove part of front track bar to get the new RF spring on, so might as well remove it completely since you have a new track bar.

Top Bottom