Feeler: WARN roller fairlead and wire rope. NEW

JAGS

Hooked
Brand new, just removed from a new Zeon 10. $95???

*Fairlead still available. Make an offer. [emoji106][emoji106]

I know there isn't a huge market, but a good value for anyone still wanting to run traditional set up.

**Wire Rope is SOLD.

Last edited:
What did you replace them with? I have the 10 & I'm thinking of switching the line out.

Have not pulled the trigger yet. Just got the winch in this week. Will choose soon between Viking or Master Pull lines. Mostly based on comments from GCM and WOL in several threads. And a couple times in person seeing line pulled.

I easily could have stayed with the wire, but figured I'd spend a couple extra bills. Just think i'll be more comfortable should I ever need to use the winch having synthetic.

Have not pulled the trigger yet. Just got the winch in this week. Will choose soon between Viking or Master Pull lines. Mostly based on comments from GCM and WOL in several threads. And a couple times in person seeing line pulled.

I easily could have stayed with the wire, but figured I'd spend a couple extra bills. Just think i'll be more comfortable should I ever need to use the winch having synthetic.

Understood & agreed on being more comfortable with synthetic. I'll have to search for the threads you're referencing about the lines.

Line is Sold. Still have the new WARN roller fairlead if anyone is interested.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1453610292.729503.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom