FEELER - 5 General Grabber AT2 tires 35 x 12.5 x 17 and JKU front Dana 30 -3.73 gears

JKFlyer

I AM REOPENING THIS THREAD AS I WOULD LIKE TO GET 37'S. TIRES IN GREAT SHAPE - PERFECT CONDITION. PICKUP WOULD BE IN EITHER CHERRY HILL OR TOMS RIVER NJ AREA. KEEPING DANA 30 SO IT'S TIRES ONLY. BELOW IS EDITED TO BE ACCURATE

NEW PRICE - $1100 or Best Offer. I really want me some 37's!!

I have 5 General Grabber AT2 all terrain tires. They are 35's and I decided I would ideally like 37's no. THEy are 35 x 12.5 x 17. I literally bought these a few months ago and they have no more than 2-3 thousand miles on them. They are basically new. They are rated great in all weather conditions and are QUIET! IN the recent SNOW in NJ they handled amazingly well. They have a really meaty looking traction. Very high ratings overall. I bought these from tirerack for about 275 each but with shipping, came out to about 300 a piece. I am on the fence about going to 37's so not looking to give these away. So 4 have 3000 miles on them and the fifth is obviously not used. My cost 1500. Selling all 5 for 1100 flat Feel free to double check me on tirerack.hope it works. I will probably get exact same tires but in 37's as i really like them. remember, if you compare to local tire shop, will be much more $$. tirerack is one of the cheapest but there is nothing you can do to avoid shipping costs. I am not even putting tax in to equation since I didn't pay any.

Please PM me with serious offers. :beer:

thanks!
Mike

Last edited:
Can you post pics? If you can't post them, send them to me and I'll put them up for you.

PM'ed you my email address.

Some pics showing tires

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1385244756121.jpg
    1385244756121.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 550
  • 1385244779528.jpg
    1385244779528.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 551
  • 1385244840961.jpg
    1385244840961.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 547
Quit bumping this up. Gotta keep on the DL until i get the money together. Lol. Im kidding of course but am still hoping these are available in a few weeks.

Quit bumping this up. Gotta keep on the DL until i get the money together. Lol. Im kidding of course but am still hoping these are available in a few weeks.

Guess we're in the same race.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I may still try to make you change mind. I'll know in a week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hey Everybody and everything always has a price!!! but since i am going to keep them, the deal wont be as sweet as it was before. always open to listening though. :brows:

NEW PRICE - $1100 or Best Offer

BUMP! NEW PRICE - $1100 or Best Offer. Like New. Handled amazing in all this NorthEast Snow! PM me

Got a few lowball offers on CL but still available....bumping it up!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom