F/S - Spiderweb Shade JKU, JK/JKU front coil spacers and Hi Lift 4XRAC

USMC Wrangler

F/S - JK/JKU front coil spacers and Hi Lift 4XRAC

Help me clean out the garage shelves a bit, please! Everything will ship via US Postal Service, because I have no other options for many, many miles (Unless you happen to be in the Big Bend Texas region and want to pick up.) PayPal only and I make it a habit to not withdraw or use the funds until you've received the item(s) and are satisfied with them. PM me with questions, etc on this stuff. Thanks!

First up...

Spiderwebshade, SOLD!!!

The next two items were gifts given to me with good intentions, but I cannot use them really. See below...

Next up...

Rubicon Express RE1325 1.75" Front Coil Spacer for Jeep JK. SOLD!

Hi-Lift 4XRAC jack mount. I did open the package and tried to find places I wanted to put it on my JKU w/factory bumpers, but just wasn't happy with it. Otherwise, it is in new condition, never been used. $20 to Lower 48, outside Lower 48 $15 plus actual shipping Here's a link for you to average prices of buying new online https://www.google.com/shopping/product/4900484843960902191/online?q=hi-lift+4xrac&rls=com.microsoft:en-US:IE-Address&biw=1680&bih=955&prds=paur:ClkAsKraX1wAFiG2wsx29-3Ap8SAZAyETVKQ_Hgt9ilJawcQYEpDerkVL_Ica4z55_GlXlWW_k9dkWpaSRw6ZorG8jfq0cHG8iRC-AA5wC7otrfLs1UXWH0ZqBIZAFPVH71_AwjMUlT9TYYHomGR2jXAJE1JjQ&sa=X&ei=5HsEVf6MK8v8oASL74H4CQ&ved=0CFYQ6SQ

jack mount 1.jpg

jack mount 2.jpg

jack mount 3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom