EVO Rock Sliders - Raw (4 Door)

TrailReady

Caught the Bug
I have set of Brand New EVO Rock Sliders for the 4 door JK. They are raw and will need to be welded on for installation. There condition is perfect and have been stored in doors the entire time. Price is $500 firm and pick up only. Location is Bakersfield, CA.

Good luck. Theyre 469.00 and 564.99 shipped to east coast. Bump

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

Ah, well I am aware of the cost. That is why I am offering them for $500... They are rarely in stock and you cannot get them shipped to your door for that price either. I feel it is fair and I am certainly not marketing this sell to anyone on the east coast. It's out there to anyone local wanting to save some money and get a set of brand new sliders now.

Ah, well I am aware of the cost. That is why I am offering them for $500... They are rarely in stock and you cannot get them shipped to your door for that price either. I feel it is fair and I am certainly not marketing this sell to anyone on the east coast. It's out there to anyone local wanting to save some money and get a set of brand new sliders now.

Don't listen to the haters.. This is a great price if someone wants to scoop them up locally. Good luck!

Last edited:
JKWrang said:
Good luck. Theyre 469.00 and 564.99 shipped to east coast. Bump

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

This should have been a PM, inappropriate post for a For Sale thread.

I'm a little slow soooo how much are you selling them for and where are you located?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

May I ask why you are selling them? In your build thread it seemed like you were ready to get then burned on?

What's your schedule like this weekend?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom