Evo jk long arm upgrade w/evolever

Not being dumb, but why does everyone just sell the wrong parts they order rather than trying to return it?

Not being dumb, but why does everyone just sell the wrong parts they order rather than trying to return it?

my immediate thought exactly every time I read one of these threads; however once you factor in return shipping and a restocking fee (IF one) then they probably figure they can sell it to help out another jeeper and still come out even. :thinking:

EDIT:
The issue with the high clearance (EVO Lever) Long arm; the axle mounts are moved to where the rear spring perch & shock mounts are supposed to be, this makes it "Difficult" to run any standard lift system that utilizes the factory axle brackets & locations. Not to say it CAN'T be done...

Last edited:
my immediate thought exactly every time I read one of these threads; however once you factor in return shipping and a restocking fee (IF one) then they probably figure they can sell it to help out another jeeper and still come out even. :thinking:

EDIT:
The issue with the high clearance (EVO Lever) Long arm; the axle mounts are moved to where the rear spring perch & shock mounts are supposed to be, this makes it "Difficult" to run any standard lift system that utilizes the factory axle brackets & locations. Not to say it CAN'T be done...

Spot on. Thanks man. I just had a baby and dont uave the time now to play around with it so yea still for sale

You could just order the right bracket for the rear and sell the hi clearance bracket and axle tabs to me [emoji6][emoji482]

Yes the dam non hi clearance brackets will get you hung up alot. Im heading out of country for a few days so do whatever with it. Sorry i have been busy

Selling just the rear lower brakits now. Anyone intrested let me know

did you order this long arm from ORE? I know if you get the standard bolt on long arm, and upgrade to the lever later, ORE will give you the high clearance brackets for free... not sure if they will go the other way or not? :yup:

did you order this long arm from ore? I know if you get the standard bolt on long arm, and upgrade to the lever later, ore will give you the high clearance brackets for free... Not sure if they will go the other way or not? :yup:

we will????

did you order this long arm from ORE? I know if you get the standard bolt on long arm, and upgrade to the lever later, ORE will give you the high clearance brackets for free... not sure if they will go the other way or not? :yup:

TO CLARIFY, NO ORE will NOT give you the brackets for FREE. I will however be happy to sell you the need UPGRADE brackets. We generally DO NOT sell just individual brackets - I will ONLY sell them as replacements or UPGRADES...

There may be an occasion from time to time that a rig that ORE built that is being UPGRADED that I maybe and have done it for free/discounted price, but those are for ORE builds and not every order or every situation...

Last edited:
TO CLARIFY, NO ORE will NOT give you the brackets for FREE. I will however be happy to sell you the need UPGRADE brackets. We generally DO NOT sell just individual brackets - I will ONLY sell them as replacements or UPGRADES...

There may be an occasion from time to time that a rig that ORE built that is being UPGRADED that I maybe and have done it for free/discounted price, but those are for ORE builds and not every order or every situation... /I]

Sorry to misinform, I was going off of an old post. :crazyeyes:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?5736-Long-Arm-Help&p=75059&viewfull=1#post75059

Top Bottom