EBC Rotors and Pads

jkjurny

Hi,

I'm approaching 13,000 miles and may need to replace my rear brakes soon. Anyone have experience with EBC Rotors and Pads? Any recommendations?

Any pros/cons to slotted, versus slotted/dimpled? I've read that dimpled isn't a good idea because dirt will get into the holes, any truth to that? Also, what are your opinions on the yellow versus green pads?

I'm thinking of going slotted rotors with the green pads.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

I'm approaching 13,000 miles and may need to replace my rear brakes soon. Anyone have experience with EBC Rotors and Pads? Any recommendations?

Any pros/cons to slotted, versus slotted/dimpled? I've read that dimpled isn't a good idea because dirt will get into the holes, any truth to that? Also, what are your opinions on the yellow versus green pads?

I'm thinking of going slotted rotors with the green pads.

Thanks!!!

I ran EBC Yellow Stuff Kevlar pads on the front of my TJ Sport and got great stopping power out of them for many miles. No complaints. Why I picked yellow vs. green... :thinking: I honestly don't remember.

I'm running slotted and drilled with scorched pads, big improvement in stopping those 35's especially when pulling a trailer.

the stock brakes took too much pressure and distance to bring it all to a stop and when I had the trailer loaded it was no fun in sudden stops.

I don't mud but have been off-road in dusty and muddy conditions and have not had any issues with them, they work great in all weather conditions and on steep grades they don't seem to fade like the stock brakes.

Top Bottom