East Coast

Launch

Curious if there are any east coast events that Wayalife is going to be involved with this year. Would be fun to meet up or even some place in the middle for a little off road action.

The problem is that everyone is all spread apart and not many good wheeling spots around. You have Rausch creek and AOAA in pa then you head south to other parks in the Carolina’s and Tennessee. We have tried in the past and it’s always just hard to coordinate, especially for just a weekend/one day trip for most people.

The problem is that everyone is all spread apart and not many good wheeling spots around. You have Rausch creek and AOAA in pa then you head south to other parks in the Carolina’s and Tennessee. We have tried in the past and it’s always just hard to coordinate, especially for just a weekend/one day trip for most people.
If we plan it far enough out we should be able to at least be able to see if we can get a group together. Also some trails in north Ga.

Agree I’m about half way along the East Coast in Western Virginia so Pennsyltucky, or as far as Ohio to the North and North Carolina to the South is not to far but a weekend or two or three day trip is best. Getting to old to camp so there’s that.

We need an East and West meet up somewhere centrally located, like SMORR in Missouri, a few hours from my house.

We need an East and West meet up somewhere centrally located, like SMORR in Missouri, a few hours from my house.
That's a days hike for me. 20hrs min. If I take 10 day I could also hang with some relatives in Nixa.

Last edited:
Top Bottom