Easco tools

SJCJK

IMG_0659.jpg

Found some cool old Easco USA forged wrenches while cleaning out my parents place. Neat stuff, I wonder if they were even my grandfathers? Easco was the supplier of Craftsman. Happy with my find!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

My type of program here. [emoji106]

I’m a junkie for old rusty estate sale tools.

Me too, I keep buying bench vises for no reason.

That’s why I like BV, lots of old people dying = estate sales tools.

Me too, I keep buying bench vises for no reason.

That’s why I like BV, lots of old people dying = estate sales tools.

Dude no shit. That whole mountain is a gold mine for old dudes with a great collection dying and selling.

Same sickness. lol A vice for vises.
IMG_4319.jpg.
Those came out of Stallion and BV.
Scored a bullet Wilton that I traded off and a couple others I have buried somewhere too.

Last edited:
Dude no shit. That whole mountain is a gold mine for old dudes with a great collection dying and selling.

Same sickness. lol A vice for vises.
View attachment 346482.
Those came out of Stallion and BV.
Scored a bullet Wilton that I traded off and a couple others I have buried somewhere too.

I grabbed two in Stallion and one in BV. I even scored an old Tire breaker. Works amazing. I’m hoping covid produces a couple more estate sales!

I grabbed two in Stallion and one in BV. I even scored an old Tire breaker. Works amazing. I’m hoping covid produces a couple more estate sales!

Sick bastards you are.

How do I get an invite to these parties? The wooden tool box I have in the jeep was bought at an estate sale of an old guy who was a wood worker...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom