Debating on which lift.

tallguy26

Caught the Bug
I have a 2023 gladiator and have been looking at lifts. I’ve narrowed it down to 3. Eco enforcer 2.5 overland stage 1, AEV 2.5 lift, or the AEV 2” puck lift. Gladiator won’t be doing any extreme trails or rocks, I got a wrangler for that. Just looking for opinions on what would be the best lift.

Being that you have a Rubicon, you can pretty much run 35's without any lift. And, since you're not planning on doing any hard wheeling with your truck, that's the way I would go as you can do it without any other cost and or work. That said, IF you're still determined to do a lift anyway, I would just do a spacer lift and really, there are a lot more affordable spacers you can buy than AEV.

As far as track bars and geo brackets go, I would never pretend to know more than what you can read on the internet but in my humble opinion, neither are needed with just a spacer lift. Assuming you do a 2" lift, there will be a slight shift in the position of your axles at ride height but then, there's always a shift in your axles depending on how much weight you have or don't have in your Jeep. A rear track bar relocation bracket will help address this in the rear and an adjustable will help you to recenter things up front but again, they aren't actually needed. Geometry correction brackets can help ride quality but again, with just a spacer lift, I personally don't think there's enough change to warrant them. If anything, I would recommend you NOT buy them and only install a set in the future IF you feel the need for them.

/\ /\
What Eddie said!

My Lovely Wife has 35’s on her Gladiator with no lift. I did replace the front springs with a set of Clayton Off-Road springs in order to firm up the ride. The Clayton springs lifted the front about 1/2-inch and greatly improved the ride and handling. It also greatly eliminated bottoming out. I took it to Moab a couple years ago and it did all I asked of it.

Top Bottom