Custom decals ?

A lot of people have used Pixel Decals. That's where the hood decal, flag, and 4 wheel drive side decals came from. The rest of mine came from the Wayalife store.

IMG_9264.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A lot of people have used Pixel Decals. That's where the hood decal, flag, and 4 wheel drive side decals came from. The rest of mine came from the Wayalife store.

And your Jeep is why I have my hood decal. It looked so cool in the Rubicon text, I just had to have one. Great quality, long 3 week wait but worth it.

My Maggie is custom made from a mall stand and the diamond JK is from WAL.

IMG_0213.jpg

My daughter drew the Gruff goat - had it made at Carstickers.com or some such site. They're all over the web. Everyone seems to have good luck with the Pixel Decals.
May get a Dynatrac sticker for along the side of the hood where the Rubicon or Wrangler sticker goes.

CL1A0202.jpg

Got mine locally from a shop called hot rod graphix in Greer sc. Just really liked the name as I like like to hang out with my jeep friends in the woods. 20170510_112248.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice decals guys, as soon as my jeep revels what it's name should be and I'm sure it will in time I have desided to put its name on the hood like you guys that is awesome

Top Bottom