Crye Precision Multicam JKU Wrap anyone?

flectarn

ESHDYvtl.jpg

nDEfScbl.jpg

3xyhuqhl.jpg

hDw7Eorl.jpg

BU8n6jNl.jpg

zVJoQGql.jpg

z65ShdCl.png

Image Craft produced Crye Precision Multicam vinyl wrap for the Jeep JK Unlimited 2007-216

-Image Craft is the sole producer for authentic licensed Crye Precision Multicam vinyls.

I bought this back in the beginning of December 2015 in order to advertise for my store with my jeep. However very unfortunately for me, the store is no longer capable of occurring, so this wrap must go. It has sat the box inside my house for the past several months unopened, I only opened the box to show the potential buyer that there is indeed a multicam wrap in there.

The first two photos are of a Jeep wrapped by image craft themselves with their multicam wrap, added so the buyer can see what the finished product looks like. Next four photos are of the package, shipping label to prove provenance, and the multicam wrap itself still in the protective wrapper. Last photo is of my correspondence with Ken from image craft, yet again to prove this is an authentic Image Craft piece and not a knock off.

This wrap is cut specifically for the JK Wranger Unlimited and will not fit any other vehicle. The vinyl is cut to cover the painted area on the jeep. So no fenders or roof, but the covers the entire body. Just liked photographed. This MUST be installed by a professional.

Asking $1398 but the Price is extremely negotiable, this is what I paid Image Craft to produce the wrap, less the cost of shipping. I don't expect to get anywhere near that so please make an offer.

I will ship free anywhere in the country.

I was unaware that crye precision made vinyl car wraps. 🤔 That's crazy I know they make tactical uniforms. Multicam is a pattern sold by many companies.

Top Bottom