COMPLETE F &R JKUR Axle Assemblies w 4:88 and Teraflex Big Brakes and Drag Link Flip

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
COMPLETE F &R JKUR Axle Assemblies w 4:88 and Teraflex Big Brakes and Drag Link Flip

This is NEW ad (separating from my initial ad, due to changes in what is being included). for BOTH FRONT AND REAR Stock Dana 44 Rubicon Axle Assemblies. Regeared to 4:88 final drive ration with Yukon Gears at 6100 miles (6400 on the odometer now and will have approximately 8-9K on the odometer when its ready for pickup). No rock rash, barely any dirt on the axles. Front Axle has Artec Gussets and Teraflex Sleeves installed. Will come with brand new ARB Diff covers ($400 new by themselves).The ENTIRE ASSEMBLY WILL COME COMPLETE WITH TERAFLEX BIG BRAKE KIT AND SYNERGY DRAG LINK FLIP. Rear axle is stock except for 4.88 gears and ARB diff cover. Asking $2500 COMPLETE for front and rear. No scratches, no rust. Brakes have less than 500 miles on them and will have slightly over 2300 when they are ready for pickup in Southern California. Everything is near new.

This is a FANTASTIC Deal. Just do some math and add the parts and cost of install. Figure $1700 for the gears, sleeves, and gussets installed, add $300 for the cost of the flip kit, $600 for the Teraflex brakes, and $400 for the diff covers and youre at $3000 before the cost of the axles themselves!! This is $2500 for BOTH front and rear axles complete. If you have a Sahara and want to do these mods down the road, this is the best deal there is.

THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP IN 7-9 WEEKS (Late JULY EARLY AUGUST IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY). BUYER MUST LEAVE 10% deposit.

9733519D-C152-455F-981D-A22DB0BAEE1E.jpg

F605063A-0FBC-4095-AA4A-F84F1CFDAA62.jpg

Last edited:
Be in San Diego July 5-12

Any chance the axle be ready by this date
This is NEW ad (separating from my initial ad, due to changes in what is being included). for BOTH FRONT AND REAR Stock Dana 44 Rubicon Axle Assemblies. Regeared to 4:88 final drive ration with Yukon Gears at 6100 miles (6400 on the odometer now and will have approximately 8-9K on the odometer when its ready for pickup). No rock rash, barely any dirt on the axles. Front Axle has Artec Gussets and Teraflex Sleeves installed. Will come with brand new ARB Diff covers ($400 new by themselves).The ENTIRE ASSEMBLY WILL COME COMPLETE WITH TERAFLEX BIG BRAKE KIT AND SYNERGY DRAG LINK FLIP. Rear axle is stock except for 4.88 gears and ARB diff cover. Asking $2500 COMPLETE for front and rear. No scratches, no rust. Brakes have less than 500 miles on them and will have slightly over 2300 when they are ready for pickup in Southern California. Everything is near new.

THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP IN 7-9 WEEKS (Late JULY EARLY AUGUST IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ONLY). BUYER MUST LEAVE 10% deposit.

9733519D-C152-455F-981D-A22DB0BAEE1E.jpg

F605063A-0FBC-4095-AA4A-F84F1CFDAA62.jpg

Any chance the axle be ready by this date

What date? I am thinking they will be ready in late July or early august. That's my best guess right now. King and dynatrac both quoted me 6-8 weeks a week ago. That puts me in mid July. Assuming that I get an install appt shortly thereafter, it shouldn't be long before the axles are removed and ready for pickup.

EDIT: I just re-read your post. Youre looking for early to mid July. I doubt it. Its possible, but unlikely and I wouldnt bank on it. If you want this, it may be worth your drive (8 hours or so each way) to go to Southern California and pick them up or fly and drive a uhaul one way but thats up to you. It will save you a boat load of cash but I understand that its not exactly effort-free.

Last edited:
Ya really thinking about just making a road trip to come take them off your hands. I will keep in touch thanks again

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom