Cobra 75 CB

Jackal01

I bought this last summer and only used it on one trip. Works great, no issues. $80 shipped USPS.

1423836914195.jpg

Last edited:
any particular reason you wanna get rid of it? what did you think of it? I've been looking into these and haven't heard much

^^ What he said. I have also been looking into these and was wondering how loud it is just through the unit itself and how clear?

I have that until in my Jeep and it works good. The only thing I would recommend getting for it is an external speaker. I have had the one in my jeep for about 6 years and never had a problem with it .

^^^^ what he said. I have it and I like it I also got the external speaker. Good price on this unit. GLWS !

If you have an auxiliary jack on your radio you can plug it in from the power unit and it plays through the drivers side speaker. Yes you do lose your radio but who cranks Taylor Swift when your wheeling anyways??

^^^ I do have an aux hookup and chord but i am not familiar with this. How would I hook it up you are saying form the unit to run through the speaker?

If you have an auxiliary jack on your radio you can plug it in from the power unit and it plays through the drivers side speaker. Yes you do lose your radio but who cranks Taylor Swift when your wheeling anyways??

I'm just gonna shake off that comment. Just shake it off, shake it off

So no idea why this thread wasn't showing up in the Subscribed Threads. Hence not replying. My apologies.

All it needs is an external speaker to be perfect but it worked fine when I used it. :yup:

Mine works great with the external speaker. I understand there is a kit that allows you to run the CB through your radio speakers.

Top Bottom