Chasing gremlins?

JT@623

Hooked
So I replaced the TPS sensor was getting code P0123 high voltage. While driving home CEL came back on now getting P0122 low voltage? I did use genuine mopar part.
I guess it could be defective these days any ideas before I drop another $125 on another ?

So I replaced the TPS sensor was getting code P0123 high voltage. While driving home CEL came back on now getting P0122 low voltage? I did use genuine mopar part.
I guess it could be defective these days any ideas before I drop another $125 on another ?
They might have given you the wrong TPMS sensor. If it was built after June 5th of 2022 it takes a different sensor.

Check the wiring for rodent damage etc. Also make sure throttle plate is clear of carbon and clean.

I'm sitting in traffic. I was trying to read it and watch everything around me at the same time.

Check the wiring for rodent damage etc. Also make sure throttle plate is clear of carbon and clean.
Just had the throttle body off replaced the Idle Air control valve and cleaned everything. Seems to run fine but it will idle high when it throws the code I’m going to start with checking grounds tomorrow.

Top Bottom