Can anyone use....

JKbrick

I have a set of Synergy front lower shock extensions I don't need anymore if anyone can use them. I also have the bracket to mount a compressor to the brake booster if someone can use this also. If I find more things I will update my list. All I typically ask for my used parts is shipping costs if even that. PM me if you need these, thank you

Found more stuff, a bushwhacker set of hood and tailgate protector new in box
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404590353.231719.jpg
An oil drain valve for a 3.8 new
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404590393.235742.jpg
And a Rugged Ridge front skid plate, I may ask for help on shipping on this cause it's heavy

What are you asking for the Bushwacker hood & tailgate protectors

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing really, I don't paypal so I don't have a way for people to pay me and I don't mind helping folks so I can just send it to you if you PM me your address.

Sent you a private message.

Passing forward is great. I have done that several times. It's a great feeling:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have a set of Synergy front lower shock extensions I don't need anymore if anyone can use them. I also have the bracket to mount a compressor to the brake booster if someone can use this also. If I find more things I will update my list. All I typically ask for my used parts is shipping costs if even that. PM me if you need these, thank you

I PM'd you like 40 minutes ago!

Just found mounting brackets to mount led cubes in a stock bumper. Got these used from 4x4 Jesus but they are in good shape

Bump for free brackets to mount square LED lights in the factory round holes. These are Rigid pieces. All packed for shipping just PM me your name and address

All items have been shipped to new homes, sorry I forgot to update this. If I come across more stuff I will post it up.

Top Bottom