Buy my JKU carpet kit, help kids beat cancer :)

geberhard

Douchebag
Selling a carpet kit from my 2010 JKU Rubicon. The carpet is in good shape, no tears or uneven wear (I have Weathertech floormarts front and rear). I removed a couple weekends ago. Carpet is clean ( I had the Jeep detailed last month), so still perfumy smell :) It is 6 pieces complete and OEM setup.

Asking $150, located in Norrthern CA (sorry no shipping planned for now) . Proceeds will be fully donated to St. Baldrick's to help kids beating cancer. I can get an employee match so whatever I get it will be doubled what is pretty cool! https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/guieberhard2016

I will try getting pics, but basically dark charcoal factory JKU carpet kit.

Thanks!

Gui

Last edited:
Relax a little, I also read articles and seek advice. The jeep community is a community that helps each other, been driving Jeeps since the 80's. You've got me on not contributing. I've got you on not knowing how to spell. Us old timers grew up in a tight community here in north LA, Phil's 4X4 shop in San Fernando, Four X Doctor in Burbank and CJ's Off-road in Reseda. While you contribute 160% more than I do, I appreciate articles that are well informed and written by "jeepers" everywhere. If I can buy a carpet kit for my son's JK ( which some ass wipe stole out of his jeep) AND help kids with cancer, I'd rather do that than buy it from Craigslist, I'd rather help out a member that may be able to double their contribution to worthy and noble cause. Both my boys drive JKs and I'm a proud jeeper myself, it's a great WAYALIFE.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Relax a little, I also read articles and seek advice. The jeep community is a community that helps each other, been driving Jeeps since the 80's. You've got me on not contributing. I've got you on not knowing how to spell. Us old timers grew up in a tight community here in north LA, Phil's 4X4 shop in San Fernando, Four X Doctor in Burbank and CJ's Off-road in Reseda. While you contribute 160% more than I do, I appreciate articles that are well informed and written by "jeepers" everywhere. If I can buy a carpet kit for my son's JK ( which some ass wipe stole out of his jeep) AND help kids with cancer, I'd rather do that than buy it from Craigslist, I'd rather help out a member that may be able to double their contribution to worthy and noble cause. Both my boys drive JKs and I'm a proud jeeper myself, it's a great WAYALIFE.

Haha, you should have just stopped at "You've got me on not contributing"! So the rules shouldn't apply to you because you've had a Jeep since the 80's and your a self proclaimed "old timer"? That's laughable and your attitude of entitlement is not welcome here. Just one old guy to another. [emoji6]

It sucks that your kids carpet got stolen. Perhaps some additional insight as to the reason for your request might have given you a more palatable response. Unfortunately, regardless of your intentions, the classifieds are for contributing members of which you are not.

So now you're at a crossroad. Will you stick around and be a contributing member and after some time participate in the benefits or will you simply tell me to piss off and fade away? The choice is yours.

I made an inquiry because I saw a win-win situation.
It's up to Eddie to decide. He's the reason why I'm part of WAYALIFE. He's brutally honest about products and if takes he me off for breaking the rules, I'm good with that.

Last edited:
For whatever reason I'm really interested in hearing how the carpets were stolen? Were the doors off? Was this during the day or night? Any clues left behind? :pop2:

New to Wayalife and curious - is there a magic number of posts before you can buy something off the classifieds without catching a ration? I understand the number should be higher for selling. Not buying or selling but probably need to know.

Thanks

New to Wayalife and curious - is there a magic number of posts before you can buy something off the classifieds without catching a ration? I understand the number should be higher for selling. Not buying or selling but probably need to know.

Thanks

Pretty much One? :standing wave:

Its not rocket science :idontknow:

2016-11-30 07_46_40-Greetings from Cary, NC.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks

IMO, it's not so much the amount of posts as if your posts actually show contribution to the group. If you've got 20 posts or so and they're all about sharing your Jeep or trying to help others, I think it's fine. But if you've got 20 posts and everyone of them are for classifieds or free giveaways, or pimping the same thing over and over, then you better put your flame suit on cause you're going to get blasted.

Top Bottom