Buy my JK Smittybilt SRC front bumper, and help kids beat cancer

geberhard

Douchebag
Selling a front Smittybilt SRC front bumper in great shape. It has the winch mount, hoop and d-ring front attachments (no d rings, winch etc included). It is a great and solid bumper setup.

12572945_10153891716688011_5326928352527503382_n.jpg

Asking $350, located in Norrthern CA (sorry no shipping) . Proceeds will be donated to St. Baldrick's to help kids beating cancer. I can get an employee match so whatever I get it will be doubled what is pretty cool! https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/guieberhard2016

Thanks!

Gui

Guys thanks! Tim hi, I am in San Ramon by Pleasanton, about 45 minutes from San Francisco

hey, im from union city!!! hopefully wen can meet up and get a group going. been wanting to start a group here in the bay area. only jeeps tho lol. just jeeps lol. sorry off topic.

Man wish you were on the opposite coast because I would pay for this in a second. Good looks on the donation, great thing to do. Only find things like this from a jeep owner 👌!

Tony thanks, yep glad it is going to a good guy and that the funds will go to support a greta cause.

On a side note, my buddy Harold saw my note and will be donating a Smittybilt bumper he also has for the cause, what is very cool :clap2:

Top Bottom