BUMP STOPS

1tmjpr

Ok, just put new EVO coilsprings, that would be 4.5. I know I should've did the bump stops at the same time. Wasn't thinking, well was just wasn't sure at the time. So hopefully someone will chime in and give some good advice. I've been looking at terraflex and mammoth. Just not sure yet. Any help is greatly appreciated.

You need about as much bump stop as you have lift coils. As in, you really need to install at least 4" of bump stop extension or if you're going to run air bumps, you need to make sure they bottom out before your shocks bottom out and before your coils go solid.

I personally would not recommend TeraFlex and have never heard of Mammoth but whatever you go with, your front coils will need to come back out.

You need about as much bump stop as you have lift coils. As in, you really need to install at least 4" of bump stop extension or if you're going to run air bumps, you need to make sure they bottom out before your shocks bottom out and before your coils go solid.

I personally would not recommend TeraFlex and have never heard of Mammoth but whatever you go with, your front coils will need to come back out.
Synergy kit and he won't have to.

Unless he's wanting to change out the jounce for something else.

So any you would recommend besides the ones I mentioned.

So any you would recommend besides the ones I mentioned.
Are you looking for basic bump stop extensions or air bumps with extensions? If just extensions, the ones EVO makes for their coils is what I what I'd recommend. Synergy makes a good stackable set, JKS makes good ones too. If air bumps, I'd give Dirt Logic a look but King is always a standard.

Was looking for air, or hydraulic. From what I've read, or seen online. Thanks

Top Bottom